Our products are available for wholesale pricing by the cubic yard. Perfect for:
- Farmers & Commercial Growers
- Landscape Companies
- Garden Centers
Give your clients and customers the best with ReSoil Compost.
We can deliver or you can come to us.
To inquire about wholesale
ReSoil is proud to process food scraps, yard debris and other waste from regional haulers as well as restaurants, schools, breweries, food processors, hospitals and government offices. With your help, we can keep commercial food waste out of landfills in South Carolina and return nutrients to our soils with a regenerative and useful product such as compost.
ReSoil is truly composting for the common good. By joining our cause, your business can meet your own sustainability goals and may even reduce your food waste disposal fees. In addition, consider these benefits of composting for master gardeners, organic farmers and the environment.
- Composting keeps food waste out of landfills where it would ultimately produce toxic methane gas.
- Compost improves water retention, making it possible to water less often.
- Compost protects plants against disease.
- Compost keeps chemical fertilizers from leeching into water ways and killing wildlife or contaminating drinking water.
To arrange a commercial drop off or inquire about pricing